Haryana Shop Act Certificate.
Get your shop act registration in Haryana State in just one click.
(Price inclusive of all charges)
What is Shop and Establishment Registration?
Shop and Establishment Registration is the registration of shop, office, branch, etc. where commercial activities caring out. The Labour Department of every state deals with the matter of Shop and Establishment Registration. Haryana Labour Department deals with the matter of Shop and Establishment Registration in Haryana State. Govt issue registration certificate of shop and establishment under Punjab Shop and Establishment Act, 1958. Through this, govt regulate the working hours, holidays, wage, and other labor regulations.
Why Business Entities Should Register itself under Shop and Establishment Act?
The shop and Establishment Registration certificate is one of the important identification documents for business entities. Business enterprises can use this certificate in a current account opening in banks, loan applications, various govt grants and other licenses.
Documents required for Shop and Establishment Registration.
- Scanned Copy of PAN Card of Proprietor / Partners of Firm / Directors of Company / Secretary or Chief Executive of Society / Karta of HUF (as the case may be).
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar Card of Proprietor / Partners of Firm / Directors of Company / Secretary or Chief Executive of Trust / Karta of HUF (as the case may be).
- Passport Size photos of Proprietor / Partners of Firm / Directors of Company Secretary or Chief Executive of Trust / Karta of HUF (as the case may be).
- Scanned Copy of PAN Card of Firm / Company / Society / Trust / HUF (if the applicant is Firm or Company or Society or Trust or HUF).
- Sale Deed / Convenance Deed / Rent Agreement (if business place on rent) as address proof of place of business.
- Utility Bill i.e., Electricity Bill / Property Tax Receipt / Water Bill (anyone) as proof of ownership of the place.
- Constitution of Business i.e., Partnership Deed / Certificate of Incorporation and Agreement of LLP / MOA & AOA and Certificate of Incorporation of Company / Registration Certificate of the Society / Copy of the Trust Deed (as the case me be).
- Area of business activities.
- Contact Details (mobile number and email ID of Proprietor / Partners / Directors / Secretary or Chief Executive of Society / Karta of HUF (as the case me be).
- Contact details of business / Firm / LLP / LLP / Company / Society / HUF.
- 2 Internal photos of shop with business owner, 2 external photos of shop with business owner and one photo of surrounding of shop.
- Signature specimen of business owner.
- Details of workers and employees (name, father name, weekly off etc.)
How many days it takes to complete the process of Shop and Establishment Registration?
Department usually takes 10 to 15 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and Gazetted holidays), its subject to the processing of the application by the department.
How myaccountants.in can help you to get your Shop and Establishment Registration?
myaccountants.in has knowledgeable and experienced team members to guide you and resolve your queries related to everything about shop and establishment registration. You can follow the steps given below to get your shop and establishment registration through us.
Step 1. Book your service by making payment for selected service and you can ask queries related to the service in case of any doubt.
Step 2. After receipt of your payment, our team member will contact you to understand your requirements related to shop and establishment registration and guide you to send the required documents and information.
Step 3. Our team members will start the process of filing an application.
Step 4. Our team member will ask you the OTP you will receive on the mobile number given by you to authenticate of sign-up process on the portal.
Step 5. After successful submission of the application, our team member will send you the application reference number and will track the status of an application, which will resolve the queries raised by the department.
Step 6. After successfully processing an application, the department will issue the certificate and our team member will send you the same on your email ID.
General Questions and Doubts related to Shop and Establishment Registration.
Q 1. To whom should obtain shop and establishment registration?
Ans. Entities performing commercial activities to earn a profit, such as banks, restaurants, general shops, insurance, stockbroker, etc., and the entities whose purpose is not to earn profit such as society, charitable trust, educational institutions, etc.
Q 2. Is there any compliance to fulfill after obtaining the shop and establishment registration certificate?
Ans. No return or other compliance is required to fulfill after getting the registration certificate.
Q 3. Is it required to renew the certificate?
Ans. Previously it was required to renew the certificate after it expires but now in the State of Haryana, Shop and Establishment Certificates are exempt from renewal.