Private Limited Company Registration
Your Pvt. Ltd. Company Registration is just a click away.
(Price inclusive of all charges)
(Note: This fee doesn’t apply to the companies whose registered offices are situated in the States of Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, and Kerala. Please contact us to know the price for these states.)
Rs 4,499 /-
What is Private Limited Company Registration?
Private Limited Companies are governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) in India. As per Section 2(68) of the Companies Act, 2013, private companies are those companies whose:
- Article of Association restrict the transferability of shares.
- Prevent the public to subscribe to any security of the company.
- A company can have maximum of 200 members (except in the case of One Person Company).
Why Private Limited Company Registration is Beneficial?
A Private Limited Company Registration in India is one of the best business structures for new entrepreneurs who are planning to start their business activities at a large scale. It helps entrepreneurs to grow their business quickly and give chance to represent themselves on big platforms. It also offers Limited Liabilities to the members (shareholders) of the company with certain restrictions.
Minimum Requirements to Register a Private Limited Company in India.
- No. Of Members (Shareholders) : 2 Members (Shareholders) (Can be increase up-to 200 Members).
- No. of Directors : 2 Individuals (Can be increase up-to 15 Directors).
- Authorized Share Capital : Rs. 1 Lakh (minimum).
- Paid-up Share Capital : Any Amount.
Time period of processing of application for Private Limited Company Registration.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) usually takes 10 to 15 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and Gazetted holidays).
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration.
Below is the list of documents required for the Private Limited Company Registration in India.
- PAN Cards of all the proposed Directors of the Company.
- Passport (in case of foreign Director)
- Aadhar Cards of all the proposed Directors of the Company.
- Voter ID / Passport / Driving License (any one) of all the proposed Directors of the Company as identity of the directors.
- Passport Size Photos of all the proposed Directors of the Company.
- Contact Details (Content numbers and email IDs) of all the proposed Directors of the Company.
- Occupations of all the proposed Directors of the Company.
- Birth place of all the proposed Directors of the Company.
- Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Bank Account Statement, having residential address, (not older than 2 months) of all the proposed Directors of the Company as address proof of the directors.
- Sale Deed or Rent/Lease Deed (if rented), NOC and Utility Bill (i.e., Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Property Tax Receipt, any one, not older than 2 months) as proof of register office address of the Company.
- Area of business activity.
- Proposed name of the Company.
Cost to Pay for Registration of a Private Limited Company and what will you get.
Prices charged by myaccountants.in for Private Limited Company Registration is very reasonable and normal, for this we charge Rs. 6,499/- (inclusive of Govt Fees).
Note: This fee doesn’t apply to the companies whose registered offices are situated in the States of Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, and Kerala. Please contact us to know the price for these states.
- Digital Signatures of two directors with 2 years validity, along with ePass USB token.
- Director Identification Number (DIN Number).
- Certificate of Incorporation of the Company.
- PAN and TAN of the Company.
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF) Registration.
- Employees State Insurance (ESI) Registration.
- MSME Certificate.
- Current Bank Account
- GST Registration (if required)
How myaccountants.in will help you to get your Private Limited Company Registered in India?
myaccountants.in has knowledgeable and experienced team members to guide you and resolve your queries related to everything about Private Limited Company Registration. You can follow the steps given below to get register your Private Limited Company through us.
Step 1. Book your service by making payment for selected service and you can ask queries related to the service in case of any doubt.
Step 2. After receipt of your payment, our team member will contact you to understand your requirements and guide you to send the required documents.
Step 3. An application is submitted for obtaining the Digital Signature Certificate. Simultaneously proposed name reservation request will send with MCA for approval.
Step 4. Once the name reservation request is approved by the MCA, company incorporation documents i.e. Memorandum of Association (MOA), Article of Association (AOA), and Other Documents are drafted. These incorporation documents need to be signed by all the proposed Directors and Shareholders.
Step 5. Our team will start the process of filing incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) for company registration and follow off the status of the company registration.
Step 6. After the successful process of the application by the Registrar of Companies (ROC), our team will send you all documents related to your company i.e. Certificate of Incorporation, PAN, and TAN of the company on your email ID.
Some General Doubts Related to Private Limited Company Registration
Q 1. What is authorized and paid-up Share Capital?
Ans. Authorized Share Capital is the maximum value of equity shares that can be issued by a company and Paid-up Share Capital is the number of shares issued by the company to its shareholders and paid by them. Authorized Share Capital can be increased at any point of time after incorporation to issue additional shares to the shareholders.
Q 2. What is the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Associate (AOA)?
Ans. A Memorandum of Association (MOA) is a legal document that defines the relationship of a company with its shareholders and it specifies the objectives for which the company has been incorporated. It is the Supreme Document of any Private Limited Company. The company cannot do work beyond its objectives mentioned in MOA.
Article of Associate (AOA) is a document that contains rules and regulations for the internal management of the company and it also specifies the duties, rights, and powers of the management of the company. Directors cannot do the work beyond the power defined in AOA.
Q 3. What is Director Identification Number (DIN)?
Ans. DIN is a Unique Identification Number allotted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). It Identifies the director and the companies in which he/she is a director. All the Directors must have a valid and active Director Identification Number and it is mandatory to complete KYC of directors to stay active its DIN every year.
Q 4. How much capital need to invest initially?
Ans. There is no minimum amount of capital required to invest in the company initially but it is advised to invest such an amount of money to meet up the requirement of the bank to maintain minimum account balance criteria.
Q 5. Can a Private Limited Company be registered at a residential address?
Ans. Yes, there are no restrictions on the registration of the private limited company at a residential address.
Q 6. How many days it will take to register a Private Limited Company?
Ans. myaccountants.in will take registration of Private Limited Company in 10 to 15 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and Gazetted holidays) but this is subject to the processing of application and documents filed for registration with Registrar of Companies (ROC).
Q 7. What are the Compliances needed to be fulfilled by a Private Limited Company?
Ans. The company requires fulfilling certain compliance once it incorporates. The company requires appointing a Statutory Auditor (Chartered Accountants) within 30 days of its incorporation. Income Tax Return, Accounts of the Company (Form AOC-4), Management Report (MGT-7) need to file on annual basis. Apart from this compliance, there is some other compliance like Filing of Commencement of Business Form (INC-20A) once and Director KYC on annual basis.